Be a Supporter!

angstdrillheadangstdrillhead

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Black jewish christmas Black jewish christmas

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 10, 2007

Humorous.

Some lady animated to express her judism or something. It's against Jew religion to be on Newgrounds. Technically you aren't even allowed to go to the bathroom!

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 8, 2007

Amusing Sonic Flash

The charactors interact quite well. Was cream and shadow looking at each other with eyes of affection? I like the Sonic team going into McDonalds!!

[KK]Truth About BigBadRon [KK]Truth About BigBadRon

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 2, 2007

...

Reading Comprehension February 21, 2007

Reviewed by: Maus Overall Score: 1

I guess it really IS a skill that must be learned. I gave the flash a 1 for humor because I happened to smirk when it dawned on me that you are pissy over a BBS ban because you can't understand a simple sentence.

Why the hell could he just lock it instead of saying that anyone who posts five minutes after him will be banned? That sentence is not valid for a 4 day responce, it's for a 5 minute one. He wasn't supposed to be banned because he waited 4 days instead of 5 minutes therefore the power is abused. He wasn't supposed to do that you should know that.

Are you a winner??? Are you a winner???

Rated 3 / 5 stars May 30, 2007

Funny ending

Lol you're the one in the penis how could I get busted by the gay Police? You really crack me up. I don't see YFC that much so I'll say what's on my mind :(

eddiebalin responds:

You have no mind so how can you say wats on yur mind?

P.S. you have no dick.

Familyguy Soundboard Familyguy Soundboard

Rated 1 / 5 stars November 5, 2004

Decent!

But you had no phrases of Chris saying Poo! That is like so funny man! "I have to be on my best behavior and not mention Poo... oh my god!!! What have I done!" lol

Windows VD Windows VD

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 24, 2004

Kinda neat

I like that. Reminds me of Eddie's computer!

You-Fucking-Cunts responds: