Be a Supporter!

angstdrillheadangstdrillhead

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

All 917 flash Reviews

Black jewish christmas Black jewish christmas

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 10, 2007

Humorous.

Some lady animated to express her judism or something. It's against Jew religion to be on Newgrounds. Technically you aren't even allowed to go to the bathroom!

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 8, 2007

Amusing Sonic Flash

The charactors interact quite well. Was cream and shadow looking at each other with eyes of affection? I like the Sonic team going into McDonalds!!

Are you a winner??? Are you a winner???

Rated 3 / 5 stars May 30, 2007

Funny ending

Lol you're the one in the penis how could I get busted by the gay Police? You really crack me up. I don't see YFC that much so I'll say what's on my mind :(

eddiebalin responds:

You have no mind so how can you say wats on yur mind?

P.S. you have no dick.

[KK]Truth About BigBadRon [KK]Truth About BigBadRon

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 2, 2007

...

Reading Comprehension February 21, 2007

Reviewed by: Maus Overall Score: 1

I guess it really IS a skill that must be learned. I gave the flash a 1 for humor because I happened to smirk when it dawned on me that you are pissy over a BBS ban because you can't understand a simple sentence.

Why the hell could he just lock it instead of saying that anyone who posts five minutes after him will be banned? That sentence is not valid for a 4 day responce, it's for a 5 minute one. He wasn't supposed to be banned because he waited 4 days instead of 5 minutes therefore the power is abused. He wasn't supposed to do that you should know that.

Familyguy Soundboard Familyguy Soundboard

Rated 1 / 5 stars November 5, 2004

Decent!

But you had no phrases of Chris saying Poo! That is like so funny man! "I have to be on my best behavior and not mention Poo... oh my god!!! What have I done!" lol

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars November 5, 2004

That's some messed up insane plot!

And the insanity that the Princesses breasts would increase so much in size lol! Super Mario for the groun-ups to watch! looks like something basic when you first watch it but gets more intricate in terms of graphics!

Mario! 1 Mario! 1

Rated 4 / 5 stars October 6, 2004

That was great!

Cool background I wonder what game you got that from! It's kewl!

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 6, 2004

That was sweet!

i liked how you used the Mega Man II screen on Megaman's buster cannon! That was sweet! Real action and everything in a whole new depth!

B2 B2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 6, 2004

Watch teh poo B2

so (B)(B)=B^2 huh Coolboy Man. That Da bitch movie was the poop! Joo got any more messy flash in store for Strawberry Clock?

Rayearth Anime Music Vid Rayearth Anime Music Vid

Rated 0 / 5 stars October 6, 2004

IT's just a stick girl that's it! How did it survive from the clutches of evil voters?